Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting Started

You should ask yourself why you want to save money. Keeping this motivation in mind will help you with your goals of saving pennies. When you want to give up or take a break, figure out if your goal should be a higher priority over convenience. Because let me tell you friends, the tips I'm going to be sharing are not what you do out of convenience. Many are hard work, some are just practical habit changes, regardless, if you find yourself spending too much now, you're going to need an adjustment.

My husband and I survived for 2.5 years off of unemployment and jobs that barely paid minimum wage. We were able to keep a roof over our heads, stay up to date with all of our bills, and still managed to live a life of great quality.

I will tell you now that I am no expert. Some of my tips are practical tips that we've just adjusted how we live. Others are ways that I'm still experimenting with. Over the next few months, I'm going to share ways to save and tutorials for money by making your own stuff (of the crafty and non-crafty variety), pinching pennies in the kitchen, ways to save energy (and go green!), and ways to keep focus. I'll also be inviting you, my readers, to email me questions you'd like to see, or if you have tips you'd like to share. I'll also be scouring the internet for additional ways to help you out.

Stayed tuned for I will be sharing my first tutorial soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment