Saturday, July 16, 2011

Homemade Wine

Thrifty Reader Christine told me one of her biggest areas of unnecessary spending is wine. I'm not a wine fan, myself, but it's one of those things I wish I liked (similar to coffee, which I don't like either). So many options make it intriguing!

This link is all about homemade wine (this is obvious once you click on it).

In this link, I found a whole host of recipes on making your own wine. They even break it down by what you can make the wine with. Herb wine? Really?

I'm not sure this will save you all that much given the ingredients, equipment, and time you'll need, but at least you'll have a great experience!

This is definitely not all the information out there, but hopefully it will help you move in the right direction!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Gonna have to make some, then you'll have to get out here and drink it with me. (even if you're not a wine person! lol)

    ReplyDelete